No subject

Tue Sep 5 14:32:44 MST 2006

VOIP->PSTN, VOIP->analog-phone, analog-phone->VOIP, analog-phone->PSTN
and PSTN->analog-phone routing, all under the control of touch-tone
passwords and/or md5 passwords or RSA certificates.  This is all
without involving any outside SIP server.

I can see that it is going to be a while before I expose this to an
outside IP address lest some kiddie that understands the passwords
better than I do notices that he can make free PSTN phone calls
because I missed filling in filling in one of the dozen or so
passwords.

Sorry, no detailed HOW-TO's yet.  This thing can obviously be made to
do what I want of it, but it will be a while figuring it all out.
This thing really needs a wiki devoted to it. ;-)

-wolfgang
openbsd amd64 http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/ftp/asterisk-openbsd35.patch