No subject

Tue Sep 5 14:32:44 MST 2006

nothing to do with the pstn. jitterbuffer isnt qos either, altho its important
you get it right to provide good quality calls.

qos is the tos options you can specify in the conf files but you need to combine
that with routers from server to client that will honor the tos you set.

deciding to switch from voip to pstn wouldnt be covered by qos, you would need
to find other ways.. playing with options like 'qualify' to timeout poorly
connected devices quickly is more like what you are trying to achieve.

Steve