No subject

Tue Sep 5 14:32:44 MST 2006

does not support the advanced feature like this.
Chan_sccp did not work with these two types of CISCO
phones.

I am looking for at least one phone in the system
which can be the operator phone.  I expect this phone
to receive calls and if necessary transfer the call to
an extension.  Is there any possibility that I can do
that with my existing phones.  Otherwise, which are
the recommended phones to get this functionality?

Thanks,
Naren