No subject

Tue Sep 5 14:32:44 MST 2006

dead against having these features in the dial plan, but I can't remember
why.

All the CLASS features are currently hard coded in the Zap channel driver so
you could probably hack that around a bit to solve your problem, and a patch
to implement 1172 = *72 etc for all the codes would probably be gratefully
received in to CVS for the purposes of making things nice and complete.

I think the way it was going to go was a flag which would allow you to
disable all channel driver features like this and rely on the dial plan to
implement the features. Searching back through the mailing list will shed
some light on the pros, cons and the ongoing debate, but I think for now
you're going to have to get involved with changing channel driver source to
do what you want to do.

Cheers
Paul