No subject

Tue Sep 5 14:32:44 MST 2006

what appears to be happening is while I am on the line they are experiencing
an error, and a new call is coming back from them (I'd assume an error
message of some sort), but b/c I am in the process of dialing them, gets a
busy signal. What I don't understand is why I can hear the drop into
voicemail (i.e. - there is nothing in my dial plan that would enable this to
happen).

Here is my outbound dialplan:

[macro-carrier-out]
exten => s,1,SetCallerID(${PHONE})
exten => s,2,SetCIDName(${NAME})
exten => s,3,Dial(SIP/${ARG1}@carrier,${ARG2},${ARG3})
exten => s,4,Hangup

[carrier-connect]
exten => _61NXXNXXXXXX,1,Macro(carrier-out,${EXTEN:1},70,r)
exten => _61NXXNXXXXXX,2,Hangup
exten => _6011.,1,Macro(carrier-out,${EXTEN:1},70,r)
exten => _6011.,2,Hangup

While the root of this would appear to be an error on the carrier end, the
behavior I would expect is for my call to just drop out. I don't understand
why I would be getting dropped into my own voicemail (even if that was
happening in the background).

Anyone have any thoughts?

Regards,

-Steve