No subject

Tue Sep 5 14:32:44 MST 2006

reverse line and then one to receive the data. Just suck the data through
the MAX232 and shoot out to the serial port, there are two small scripts out
there to catch the data and squirt it into Asterisk.

Contact me of list and I will try and find the info for you.

Regards

Dave
mailto:david.carter at codepipe.com

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of Jon Lawrence
Sent: 03 May 2004 21:06
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: Caller ID Re: [Asterisk-Users] Re: Support Digium

On Sunday 02 May 2004 23:20, Mark Elkins wrote:

> ISDN BRI is two lines - so that makes it £2.50 more per line ???? - or
> £10 a year..?? no need to purchase the BT50 (a caller-ID unit? - at what
> cost? you need one per line? and an RS232 interface per unit?)

erm, I've currently got 2 lines into the home office (one BT, one cable). I
have broadband over the BT line - and loosing that's not an option.
This means in order to to move to isdn I have to have a new line installed
(£275) then pay £23 per month, so it's not quite as low as you make out.
Still, if that's what I must do to get caller ID working then so be it.

Jon

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: