No subject

Tue Sep 5 14:32:44 MST 2006

fax tone.

It then tries to redirect it, and prints the following message :

Redirecting Zap/2-1 to fax extension

According to the source, it does this only if it matches a "fax"
extension in the current context.

I don't have a "fax" extension, but a wildcard one (_.). I would like
these detections to be simply ignored. Is there any way to do it ?

--
Nicolas Bougues
Axialys Interactive

--__--__--

Message: 7
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:54:46 +0100
From: Alessio Focardi <afoc at interconnessioni.it>
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] call bridge

Hi all,

I would like to have Asterisk bridge 2 calls with this schema

-inbound call comes in
-the caller id is passed to an external script
-the external script replies with a phone number
-an outbound call to the number provided by the script is made
-if the outgoing call is answered we have to bridge inbound/outbound
calls
-if there is no answer/busy call is diverted to a voicebox

what would you suggest to archive such goal ?

The purpose is to connect our customers to field technicians without
giving them
their mobile phone number ... I think that is a very common issue in
our market :)

Tnx for any help you can give me !

--
Best regards,