No subject

Tue Sep 5 14:32:44 MST 2006

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Olle E. Johansson [mailto:oej at edvina.net]
Sent: Thursday, 8 January 2004 9:25 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com

Well, mailing list growth is not only a good thing. It's getting almost =
impossible
to handle. As I've stated before, we need to change Asterisk.org so we =
can help
people in a better way and avoid a lot of the repeating questions on the =
mailing list.

There's a lot of people unsubscribing, just because of the amount of =
messages.

Asterisk.org needs an FAQ, more documentation on line and ...

I've offered to help in this, with no reply so far. I think it's getting =
urgent.

And this is the end of yet another message from a dark and snowy Sweden =
;-)
/Olle