No subject

Tue Sep 5 14:32:44 MST 2006

more information on how to do it.  Has anyone done this or something
similar?

------_=_NextPart_001_01C350AA.3263A780

<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">

<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:Helvetica;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

font-family:Arial'>Has anyone used * in conjunction with an existing phone
system to add certain features or to expand a department?&nbsp; Currently we
have an existing nortel phone system.&nbsp; We would like to have the * server
stand behind it and just handle VoIP services for our remote sales and
technical people.&nbsp; We would like them to act as normal extensions (being
able to dial them by extension from the existing phone system and have them dial

font-family:Arial'>From the documentation, it appears to be possible, but I
have yet to find more information on how to do it.&nbsp; Has anyone done this

------_=_NextPart_001_01C350AA.3263A780--