No subject

Tue Sep 5 14:32:44 MST 2006

Communications > Telephones > Telephone accessories

BT to RJ45 Adapters - 3 Products from =A34.99 to =A36.99
BT to US Extension Cords - 3 Products from =A33.99 to =A35.99
BT/US Adapters - 2 Products from =A34.99 to =A36.99

Hope that helps..

> Hi folks,
>=20
> Any Brits on the list got experience of hooking devices with standard
BT plugs to the TDM400P? The TDM400P has the RJ11/RJ45 socket but I'm
not sure if a standard adapter will do the trick or if we need to
consider ring capacitors etc. Any links to buy the stuff would also be
appreciated.
>=20
> Cheers,
> Simon