No subject

Tue Sep 5 14:32:44 MST 2006

dependent on whether you ordered DDIs with your ISDN package or not, and
what you told them you intend to use the ISDN line for.

We are currently testing the AVM B1 PCI V4.0 card. You can configure it for
either point to point or point to multi-point. We are currently trying to
get it to work with the latter.

Thanks
Tan

----- Original Message -----
From: "WipeOut ." <wipeout at linuxmail.org>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 3:43 PM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] OT: BRI ISDN question

I am going to try and use a passive AVM fritz BRI card for my * setup..

Here is the thing.. I need to order my BRI from BT.. The service that looks
to be the one to use is what they call ISDN 2e becasue this has the option
to setup hunt groups across multiple ISDN2e lines so I could add another
line later to get 4 channels..

According to the BT website in order to use the hunt grouping across
multiple lines the line has to be installed in what they call "system
access" using a "T" interface which can be seen here..
http://www.bt.com/isdn/isdn2e/getting_started/line_setup.htm

I have no idea what this is becasue I am not an ISDN guru.. so I am asking
the question.. Can an AVM card (or 2) be setup to work in this "T" interface
configuration or will I be forever limited to 1 BRI setup with an "S"
interface??

Thanks..