[asterisk-users] Server Recommendations

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 19:44:07 MST 2006

Joe

While having done this before I am rather unhappy with current
offerings.  A 4U or bigger HP DL5XX for example will run you upwards
of 10k.  While they are some nice machines I am currently building my
own.   You may want to contact Rhino about there new servers, I feel
that they are filling a niche that their customers have asked for.

http://www.rhinoequipment.com/

Andrew