[asterisk-users] FXO Cards vs. Channel bank with T1

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Tue Oct 31 19:41:09 MST 2006

You'll find the cost of a PRI varies dramatically from one telco to
another. I've heard numbers in one case where three analog pstn lines
cost the same as a PRI, another case where 16 analog pstn lines cost the
same as a PRI. And, having worked in the telecomm industry for many
years, there are still a very large number of telco's that do not
support PRI's at all.

Rich