[asterisk-users] Live creation of trunk groups

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Tue Oct 31 13:04:47 MST 2006

On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 03:08:39PM -0500, Andre Courchesne - Consultant wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Is there a way to create trunk groups while asterisk is running.
>
>  For exemple let's say that zapata.conf defines g0 as channels 1-23
>
>  I would like (while asterisk is running) define g1 as 1-10 and g1 as 10-23
>
>  Any hints appreciated.

Edit zapata.conf and from the asterisk cli run 'reload' or 'reload
chan_zap.so' . This will apply most changes from apata.conf. Basically
anything that doesn't change the "very nature" of the channel. Tat is:
you will not be able to create and destory channels that way, or even
change their signalling. But you'll be able to change probably all other
parameters.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org