[asterisk-users] Snom or Cisco Phones?

Ejay Hire ehire at cbrweb.com
Tue Oct 31 11:40:58 MST 2006

Cisco Cisco or Linksys Cisco?

Cisco Cisco, I'd prefer the Snom.  Linksys Cisco, it's a tossup.

I've worked with dozens of the Cisco 7960 phones, 25 of the Linksys, and 3
Snom.

My specific issues with the Cisco included poor echo cancellation, problems
with nat traversal, and no web interface.  I didn't like any of the default
ringers on the Snom phones, but the users really liked the LED call
appearance lights compared to the 7960 LCD.  I have no complaints about the
Linksys phones.

Ejay Hire