[asterisk-users] Asterisk and ARI (Aterisk Recording Interface) integration problem

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 10:09:37 MST 2006

Everytime a voicemail is recorded, a .txt file is generated. It was working
fine before and permissions were automatically set. On my home server it is
working perfectly fine. This is another server, with the same settings, and
all of a sudden today it has started to give this error. Voicemails etc
recorded yesterday are all fine, no problem with permissions. I don't
remember changing anything on the server today which could have started
giving this error.