[asterisk-users] Asterisk web interface is not parsing the PHP pages

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 09:24:02 MST 2006

Alok,

Two things:

1) You said you installed AMP. AMP has ceased development a while ago, but
is survived by the FreePBX project. If you actually installed AMP and not
FreePBX, I would suggest you get FreePBX running first. A lot of effort went
into improving FreePBX from AMP.

2) You typically won't find much help for the GUIs from this list because
the GUIs have their own mailing lists and forums. Try posting your question
to FreePBX.org. You're more likely to get a response there.

Alex

On 10/31/06, Alok Mohapatra <alok at primesoftsolutionsinc.com> wrote:

>  Hi All,
>
>           I have installed Asterisk 1.2.10 on Fedora 5. I have installed
> Asterisk Management Portal (AMP) for web interface.
>
> After installing properly when opening in the webpage it is not parsing
> the index.php for the AMP. My Database is MySQL.and web server is Apache
> 2.2.
>

> Please let me know is this configuration problem or this is the problem
> with Apache (Apache 2.2) .
>

> Thanks and Regards
>
> Alok Mohapatra

Alex Robar