[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Panasonic KX Model

Gary G. Hendershot GHendershot at cox.net
Mon Oct 30 17:12:38 MST 2006

I published a pretty detailed "how to" about this on the voip-info.org wiki
a couple years ago ... A lot of things have changed since then and I suspect
that some of the methods I used may be obsolete at this point ... But I
think it might be a good place for you to start ...

With my setup it was possible for Panasonic phones to call sip phones and
sip phones to call Panasonic phones ... This integration was not perfect but
worked well enough for me until I could afford to replace the Panasonic KSU
and proprietary phones with all sip phones ...

Check out  http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Panasonic+KSU   and see if
this answers some of your questions ... And if you re-write it so it works
better than the one I did, please publish your results so others can benefit
from you efforts ...

G.Hendershot