[asterisk-users] Asterisk Billing Plataforms

Delca delcas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 12:05:05 MST 2006

Hi, before you start throwing shoes to me, i know there are a lot of
Asterisk Billing plataforms, but actually no one seems to accomplish
what i need. They are to complex (a2billing) or doesn't have too much
documentation (astbill and mcc) or are poorly developed (trabas).

What i was looking for is a simple Asterisk billing plataform (with
web based admin and customer interface) that only calculates the time
of a call and the cost. For example let's suppose that a local
extension calls to a UK number. What i need to know is the duration,
and the total money spent on that call based on a dynamic tariff DB.

I'd like the plataform to use an AGI script because it's a kind of
postpaid/prepaid system. There shouldn't be any kind of
authentification when the number is dialed. The Account number will be
passed to the AGI as a parameter (  AGI(agiscript.agi|<account>)  )

Somebody uses or used or is aware of something like this?

Regards,
Santiago