[asterisk-users] Configuring 2 Asterisk servers with a SIP trunk

Rajeev Natarajan twogigbox at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 11:22:27 MST 2006

Asterisk B: Create an extension (just as you would if you want to connect a
SIP client)
Asterisk A: Have this guy register using the extension (just as you would
using a SIP client like SJPhone) - You will probably have to use type=peer
though.

Make sure you take care of NAT and stuff like that if needed

rajeev