[asterisk-users] Anyone got a dialplan for SPA ATAs for ISN?

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Mon Oct 30 10:36:17 MST 2006

After John Todd's talk at Astricon about the ISN project, I spent much
of the weekend playing around with it.

I have discovered that the default dialplans on my Sipura gear, as well
as my Grandstream phones, intercept the "*" key that is a required part
of ISN numbers and interpret it as a "metacharacter."

Googling for a while has turned up evidence that this can be corrected
by a carefully-crafted "dialplan" for the Sipuras, at least, but the
avaialable documentation is, let's say, a little convoluted.

I'm wondering if anyone on the list has cracked this, and would be
willing to share the gobbledygook string needed to effect the proper
behavior.

Thanks.

B.

believed to be clean.