[asterisk-users] Information on Asterisk 1.4-beta 3 and ARA

Raffaele Porzio raffounz2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 02:22:46 MST 2006

Hi everyone, I'm working with Asterisk 1.4-beta3 and ARA for my Univesity
thesis, to enable jingle support into an administrative framework for
asterisk developed in our lab. It's possible to map jabber's and gtalk's
user from the ARA database, as I have already done with sip and iax users? I
need to know what family I must map to my database (such as iaxusers,
sipusers... etc) to enable loading from the database of jabber and gtalk's
peers. I also need to know what columns these tables need, there's any
documentation online on it?

Thank everyone