[asterisk-users] Diva server 4bri and Portuguese BRI

Pedro Silva pedromsilva1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 09:40:06 MST 2006

Olá Marco! :)

2006/10/29, Marco Mouta <marco.mouta at gmail.com>:
> pls post your misdn.conf as well as extensions.conf

The asterisk version that i used with trixbox dont't have
misdn.conf... I used capi.conf.
For now, i dont care about asterisk, because with the divas utility
telsampl i know that the problem is between diva card and BRI access.
So i need to solve first this problem and only after that im care with
asterisk... :)

Obrigado desde já pela disponibilidade de ajuda!
PS.