[asterisk-users] Asterisk Manager

MapsAir MapsAir at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 29 08:59:46 MST 2006

Yes, I did check it.  The asterisk.st1 is running at /var/run folder, I tried to change to /var/run/asterisk/asterisk.ct1, then I will have the error "Unable to connect to remote asterisk (does /var/run/asterisk/asterisk.ctl exist?"

I thing it have something with the permission.  How can I check what user running under the php?  How can I specify the user for PHP?  What user should I specify?

My /etc/asterisk/manager.conf has

[admin]
secret = password
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit=127.0.0.1/255.255.255.0
read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user
write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user