[asterisk-users] VoIP GSM Gateways

Peter J Dean peter.john.dean at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 19:01:53 MST 2006

> I’m looking at setting up a VoIP GSM gateway to connect to my
> asterisk box. What experience have people on this list have with
> GSM gateway hardware. I have been looking at the 2N voiceblue
> products.

We are using the voiceblue that supports a maximum of 4 x sims (and
are using all four sims), for the pass few months without issue with
different versions of Asterisk, including the current version
(1.2.13), which has allowed to take full advantage of our corporate
mobile account . Our desk phones are SNOM 320's and 360's. But the
Asterisk server is the media gateway path for all communications.