[asterisk-users] Re: 0 channels configured with tdm400 (tdm04b rev. G)

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 07:42:14 MST 2006

Tzafrir, please disregard my previous post....definitely i was WAAAY sleepy.
The error was simple (now that I just waked up completely):
I was touching /etc/asterisk/zaptel.conf   instead of
/etc/zaptel.conf.   I should remind myself not to work past midnight.
I don't recall what made me think the file was inside the asterisk
directory.

Thanks and apologies to all,.