[asterisk-users] New Asterisk-GUI?

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Fri Oct 27 12:36:59 MST 2006

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 13:38:51 -0500, LJ wrote
> Hello,
>
> I am currently running 1.4-Beta3 on my test system and have enabled
> the new HTTP functionality.  I have enabled http and web in both
> http.conf and manager.conf.  I can succefuly reach:

     You have to download it manually from SVN as they mentioned in Astricon.
 Many people get confused and think that the new http manager interface is a
web gui but it is the equivalent of the manager interface that exists on 1.2
but with support for connections using a browser.

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología