[asterisk-users] [OT] wi-fi ip phone scenario

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 11:55:14 MST 2006

Are you using WDS? While it won't totally fix every issue, I've found in my
trials that turning off WDS and making sure all the AP were connected to the
same wired network was way more reliable, no more random unregistartion and
issue with registering (still seems to unregister at times, but
re-registartion won't require a reboot).