[asterisk-users] asterisk misdn incoming line not working.

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 05:05:37 MST 2006

Plse Read bellow:

On 10/27/06, Mark Hannessen <mark at nperfection.com> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I have a server running a simple hfs isdn card running with chan_misdn.
> the problem is, I can't get asterisk to pick up the phone, outgoing calls work
> fine.
>
> when running asterisk with -vvvvvvvvvvvc I get the following "log" when I try
> to dial the isdn server.
>
> P[ 1] * Starting Ast ctx:kpn-in dad:0594643637 oad:0878722291 with 's'
> extension
> P[ 1] MGMT: SSTATUS: L1_ACTIVATED
>   == Starting mISDN/1-2 at kpn-in,s,1 failed so falling back to exten 's'
>   == Starting mISDN/1-2 at kpn-in,s,1 still failed so falling back to
> context 'default'
> Oct 27 01:28:42 WARNING[3514]: pbx.c:2357 __ast_pbx_run: Channel 'mISDN/1-2'
> sent into invalid extension 's' in context 'default', but no invalid handler
>
> 087822291 is the number i dial from, 0594643637 is the number that the
> asterisk server should respond to.
>
> in misdn.conf i created a kpn section like this:
> [kpn]
> ports=1ptmp
> ;group=1
> immediate=yes
> always_immediate=yes
> context=kpn-in
> hold_allowed=yes
> msns=*
>
> and in extensions.conf i created a very basic kpn-in section like this:
> [kpn-in]
HERE IS your PROBLEM:

> exten => kpn-in,1,Dial(SIP/mark,25,tr)

1- Be sure of of MSNs string your telco is sending you.
2- Do this:

[kpn-is]
exten=> _X.,1,answer
exten=> _X.,1,Noop(My telco is sending me this MSN string: ${EXTEN})
exten=> _X.,3,wait(1)
exten=> _X.,4,Playback(vm-goodbye)
exten=> _X.,5,hangup

reload your asterisk after this changes, and dial again.
Now you may understand what your telco is sending you and then start
routing it on your way.

Hope this helps,

Pls. give me some feedback.

> I don't really have much experience with asterisk so I probably did something
> wrong here, but I couldn't really figure out how to get it done.
>
> anyone out there any ideas?
>
> Mark

Com os melhores cumprimentos,

Marco Mouta