[asterisk-users] Taking a Polycom IP601 home

Fri Oct 27 04:45:29 MST 2006

I am taking a Polycom IP601 home to try to figure out how to provision
it outside of the office for our outsides sales people.

Our asterisk server has a direct outside IP.
The IP601 will be behind a router at home so it will not have an outside IP.

I am fully opening the company firewall for my home IP so that all
services (ir the FTP server) will be available to the phone.

What else will I need to have in place to get the phone to work?  Has
anyone done this yet?  Can it be done?

TIA,
Warren