[asterisk-users] SIP problem - ACT p160s error

isamar at isamarmaia.org isamar at isamarmaia.org
Thu Oct 26 20:40:50 MST 2006

I saw this problem before... to solve that, I needed to hack asterisk
to remove a header SIP field.
Check your ACT phone log, and you can figure out which filed is that.
Then, comment that filed from your chan_sip.c and recompile asterisk..
and that's it.. it only happens with ACT phones.

I wonder if anybody knows from where we can download ACT firmware updates.

Isamar