[asterisk-users] Make/Break ratio for Pulse Dialing

Chan Kwang Mien kwangmien at asgent-tech.com
Thu Oct 26 18:09:14 MST 2006

Thanks for your suggestion. I have compiled according to
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+zaptel+pulse
+dialing

dialing at 10 pps works fine with Asterisk with the newly compiled
wctdm. but when I dial at 20 pps, the pulses cannot be decoded
correctly.

I tried changing the make/break ratio but dialing at 20 pps still has
the decoding problem.

Does anyone have any suggestion ?