[asterisk-users] SIP v IAX2

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Oct 26 13:09:40 MST 2006

If we configured it, such that a call coming into an Asterisk box was handled in the same manner as a call coming in from our PSTN gateway, then we would not be able to determine which was which. Right now that isn't a problem, but I have a strong feeling that it will lead to problems in future.

Doug.