[asterisk-users] Re: Meetme... No channel type registered for 'zap'

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Oct 26 07:26:52 MST 2006

I'm not having much luck here. I used the default zaptel.conf and zapata.conf files, and put a load => chan_zap.so in my modules.conf. On load, asterisk reports:

 [chan_zap.so] => (Zapata Telephony w/PRI)
Oct 26 08:24:33 ERROR[8419]: chan_zap.c:10147 setup_zap: Unable to load config zapata.conf
Oct 26 08:24:33 WARNING[8419]: loader.c:414 __load_resource: chan_zap.so: load_module failed, returning -1
Oct 26 08:24:33 WARNING[8419]: loader.c:499 load_modules: Loading module chan_zap.so failed!

and then it bombs out. :(

Doug.