[asterisk-users] Quintum DX as gateway to PSTN for Asterisk

M. Shokuie Nia shokuie at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 03:22:15 MST 2006

Hi there,

I had the same configuration and it nearly took me a week to solve the
problem and atlast I'm not sure if what I've done is the right way.
I need Phone->Ast->Quintum->PSTN, so i defined a trunk in quantum with
proper fxo lines in it then a hop off in the quintum with proper extension
that Ast sends to it and include this hup off in the trunk. This way calls
with the defined prefix from Ast forwarded to PSTN in the quantum.

Regards.
---
M. Shokuie Nia.