[asterisk-users] Re: Audiocodes MP-20x

LJ lshields at altologic.com
Wed Oct 25 19:52:18 MST 2006

Does the MP 202 have a hardware echo canceller?  I have used both Sipura
SPA-2000/3000 in the past and could never fully get rid of a slight echo...
I am interested if the MP 202's sound quality will out perform the other 2
port FXO/FXS devices in the $60-$100 price range.

"Ed Greenberg" <edg at greenberg.org> wrote in message
news:89EE32E6CAAECB3401D5F6DD at millicent.octothorp.org...
I will sign in with good experiences with MP124 and Mediant 1000. I have an
MP202 under test.

--On Tuesday, October 24, 2006 10:10 AM +0300 Paul Ianas