[asterisk-users] Add second account to Xlite 3.0

Tielin Xu TIELXU01 at noa.nintendo.com
Wed Oct 25 15:10:17 MST 2006

Thanks for your info. I just got a trail version of EyeBeam 1.5 from
CounterPath.
My main interest is to find a good hard phone with feature of multiple
accounts,
which provides the reliable architecture for my Asterisk research.

Best regards,

Tielin

>>> B.Candler at pobox.com 10/25/06 12:40 PM >>>
On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 11:37:35AM -0700, Tielin Xu wrote:
> I have been testing Xlite 2.0 and 3.0. The Xlite 2.0 is slow on
> initiate time, but I can add second sip proxy account, which is very
> critical to my testing. I installed Xlite 3.0, which I could not add
> second account on  SIP account settings. After I add the first one,
the
> Add button is grayed out, I can not do anything to add extra
account.
> Does anyone know how to get second account added in?

http://support.counterpath.com/viewtopic.php?t=7919

And see also
http://www.xten.com/index.php?menu=Products&smenu=compare
(scroll down to where it says "Multiple Accounts")