[asterisk-users] Re: Meetme... No channel type registered for 'zap'

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Wed Oct 25 11:29:26 MST 2006

Tony,

Thanks for the reply. chan_zap was built, but I am not loading it. The meetme conference works, but user entry/exit is not being announced (that's option 'i', right?). I tried loading chan_zap, but it complains that I have no zaptel.conf file. So, if I have no zap hardware, what should I put in zaptel.conf?

Doug.