[asterisk-users] Asterisk on Embedded platforms

Prasad Kandikonda prasad_kandikonda at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 11:26:52 MST 2006

We are looking at porting asterisk onto a embedded platform based on IXP or ARM. I would like to know the experiences of anybody who has already ported to these platforms. I am also particularly interested in issues related to performance and scaling on these platforms.

  Also, is anybody aware of any embedded asterisk products. I know recently Digium announced a platform based on Blackfin.

  Thanks,
  Prasad Kandikonda.