[asterisk-users] AstFax Sending a Fax

Barry Fawthrop barry at ttienterprises.org
Wed Oct 25 05:59:30 MST 2006

Thanks Andrew
I have no plans to VoIP my Faxes to a VoIP provider

I just would like to send them from my  desktop (which is windows) to my
PBX (which is AstLinux inside  a net 4801)
The PBX connects to PSTN lines via a FXO Gateway (CG-410 in my case)

So really it's trying to get Windows to detect the "modem" or phone line
one the 410.

Can this still be done ?
Thanks again
Barry