[asterisk-users] Call is not coming through sipgate.co.uk+Asterisk

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 01:54:43 MST 2006

Hi,

I have installed  Asterisk, Zaptel, Libpri, Addons, Sounds in my Linux system. I got registered with sipgate.co.uk and got the UK phone number i.e., 0207100xxxx.
I configured my Asterisk server with 0207100xxxx. When I made a call to this number from outside phone, my XLite extension is not ringing. Its directly going to Voicemail or telling that "person is unavailable". When I made a call, Asterisk console is also not showing anything. But, sipgate website is showing my calls list. I thought that When I made a call from outside to my number, call is going to sipgate.co.uk and its not routing to my server. When I execute "sip show registry", its not displaying anything.

Here I am giving my configuration details:

My sip.conf file contents:

[general]
port = 5060
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
qualify=no
disable=all
allow=alaw
allow=alaw
allow=ulaw
allow=g729
allow=gsm
allow=slinear
srvlookup=yes

[250]
type=friend
username=250
secret=danny
callerid="Danny"
host=dynamic
context=demo

register => 100xxxx:password at sipgate.co.uk/100xxxx

[sipgate4]
type=friend
disallow=all
allow=alaw
allow=ulaw
fromuser=100xxxx
authuser=100xxxx
secret=password
username=100xxxx
host=sipgate.co.uk
context=demo
dtmfmode=info
fromdomain=sipgate.co.uk
insecure=very
nat=yes
canreinvite=no
callerid="Danny" <0207100xxxx>

My Extensions.conf file contents:

[demo]
exten => 250,1,Dial(SIP/250,20)
exten => 250,2,Voicemail(u250)
exten => 250,3,Voicemail(b250)
exten => 250,4,Hangup

exten => _0207.,1,SetCallerID("" <100xxxx>|a)                ;Outgoing
exten => _0207.,2,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:4}@sipgate4,40,tr)

exten => 100xxxx,1,Dial(SIP/250,30,tr)                               ;Incoming

Am I have to install any other libraries?
Anything wrong in the above configuration?

Looking forward to your response. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chandra.