[asterisk-users] VoiceOne 0.4.0 released: a new web-based and open source GUI

Alex kleis-asterisk-dev at tiscali.it
Wed Oct 25 00:51:50 MST 2006

Hi all!

We've released VoiceOne 0.4.0, a web-based and open source solution
which allows to fully manage an Asterisk service hosted on a LAMP server.

We focused on an charming and overall user-friendly interface. Thanks to
the authentication based on roles, once configured by a super user, the
PBX may be easily maintained even by an Asterisk unskilled users.

 From a technical point of view, the application is made up of two
modules: one for the client - i.e. the user interface - and the other
for the server. Thanks to the web services provided by the server module
and the use of a database, VoiceOne may be easily integrated with other
applications (e.g. CRM software).

The project has grown and has received positive response so far.
Nowadays there's a little but enthusiastic community of developers,
supporters and users. Translations in several languages (e.g. English,
Spanish, Russian, etc.) are already available.

On the project website at http://www.voiceone.it you'll find the online
demo and the links to download the source files from Sourceforge, as
well as a support forum.

We would be pleased if you could give it a try and let us know your
feedback, comments, ideas, or suggestions replying here or posting a
message on our forum.

Thanks for your kind attention.

Regards,
Alex