[asterisk-users] Voicemail help

Ward, Bill bill.ward at cyberdefenses.com
Tue Oct 24 11:04:30 MST 2006

I would like to setup Asterisk for voicemail with CallManager 3.3(5).  I would like to know what would be the best Distro of Linux to use and version, what version of Asterisk works best to interact with CallManager, and what H323 ChannelType works.  As you probably read in another thread I tried FC5 with Asterisk 1.4 and OOH323 (included with the addons package).  This doesn't seem to work to well, as somewhere along the line either CCM or OOH323 is disconnecting the call as soon as the playback application is run.