[asterisk-users] txfax only getting 1 page of 3.

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Tue Oct 24 10:23:49 MST 2006

Steve and everyone...

I am using spandsp snapshot from oct 12, 2006. I am using asterisk 1.2.13.

When I am sending faxes I am only getting partial pages.

Internally using an IAXY connected to the fax machine I get 1 page of 3.

Extenally to a fax service using TDM2401E card I get the same results.
Only partial pages for my fax. 1 or 2 pages of my 3 page fax.

exten => smvoice_faxout,1,txfax(${SMFAXFILE},caller,debug)

This is my fax line and I am not getting any debug information that I see.

Why am I only getting partial pages? My machine is 97% idle.

Thanks,

Jerry