[asterisk-users] RE:Asterisk and dialer Running on Thin Clients

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Tue Oct 24 09:50:40 MST 2006

Ignacio Ortega A. a écrit :
>  *Vitaly,*
> could you please be more spesific about all you did in order to get tis
> done, ill do anithing to aconplish this.

Have a look at the mailing list archive of MozPhone (moziax.mozdev.org):
back in August, Machula Viach made modifications in order to run
MozPhone in TSE environment. I
plan to integrate his changes but it's not done yet.
MozPhone was specifically developped with thin client in mind (complete
separation of IAX / sound processing running on the client and user
interface running on the server); and I have successfully used it with
LTSP (www.ltsp.org), though not for hundreds of clients.

Thanks,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                  Systèmes Linux en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 483 527 / GSM: +689 797 527