[asterisk-users] Linksys SPA3102 - PSTN hangup detection in the UK

Henry.L.Coleman henry.coleman at voip-pbx.ca
Tue Oct 24 09:45:58 MST 2006

Yep, just swop the two wires. Sometimes the "Tip and Ring" get reversed
and   most loop start interfaces don't really care (they work either way).
It's worth a try since if the disconnect is a reverse polarity flash then
the card may see not see this condition as it is already "reversed".

I have a similar problem with Foriegn Exchange line (FX) but I haven't had
time to visit the client to check this out yet.

Henry L.Coleman CEO
*VoIP-PBX* 1-866-415-5355
Toronto Ontario
Canada