[asterisk-users] Polycom SP4000 ftp problem

Anthony Rodgers Anthony_Rodgers at dnv.org
Tue Oct 24 09:03:01 MST 2006

We had/have this problem, too - we eventually got it working (just by
constantly rebooting it), but it seems that something's not working
properly somewhere......

Can you look in your phone's boot log and see if you are getting any
errors? We were seeing errors relating to the phone not being able to
read sip.ld properly.

CP