[asterisk-users] something about Agent Transfer

Xue Liangliang xueliangliang at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 05:22:24 MST 2006

Hi, all, we have some deployed Asterisk PABX, and we provide our
customers some customized queue report, they report a problem when
agent transfer call, the call duration includes the call time between
the transferer and transferee. They use cisco 7940 phone and use the
phone attended tranfer feature. We tested, it is really like that, and
if they use asterisk  builtin transfer feature, the queue log can have
a explicit Transfer Event, but it is a difficult to convince the user
to use asterisk builtin feature, that is not that intuitive like the
buttons shown on the phone.

Do you guys encouter the same problem? Any work around? or is the
asterisk 1.4 solve this problem?

--
Regards!
Liangliang