[asterisk-users] Digium vs. Sangoma

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Mon Oct 23 21:41:03 MST 2006

I agree with Lacy.

This is nothing more than a troll.  The asterisk-users list is a forum
for asterisk users to advance their knowledge of asterisk, not
constantly rag on asterisk and it's developers.

Some of us are actually interested in learning more and helping others
understand new concepts.  For those of you that think this list is your
own personal bitching ground, grow up and have a professional discussion
with the person/company you have your beef with.  Keep in mind that many
new users come here first for advice on how to do stuff, and if they
continue to get this stuff in their mailbox, they're going to think
EVERYONE in the asterisk community has nothing better to do than whine
about who they think is better.

Aaron