[asterisk-users] Where to best start looking for voicemail/moh sound quality problem?

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Mon Oct 23 19:57:33 MST 2006

/ I've tried setting QOS parameters for IPCop but I'm sure that had any
effect.

Keep in mind QOS in only good from your server to the cable modem.
QOS don't count past the modem you CAN'T set QOS on the Internet....

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services

Toll Free: 866-638-1254  EXT: 250
Free World DialUp: 780217 EXT: 250

Cellular: 206-203-5801

http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

- - - -
we BUY and sell Coins, Silver, Sterling Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email
- - - -
For new and used security items
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=store&t=email_security